- Ballarat Social Trail Horse Riders Club Inc
- BSTHRC -"Napoleons Nervous Nellies" Ride & Games Day – Friday 25th May 2018
BSTHRC -"Napoleons Nervous Nellies" Ride & Games Day – Friday 25th May 2018
BSTHRC -"Napoleons Nervous Nellies" Ride & Games Day –...
Enquiries & Nominations to Alan Salter at email@example.com or 0427 357 941
(NOMINATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED VIA FACEBOOK)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: On DAYS OF TOTAL FIRE BAN all rides are automatically cancelled. If extreme weather conditions are forecast for the day of a planned ride or event, it is your responsibility to phone the ride Coordinator to confirm if the ride is still proceeding, or if details have been changed.
117 Tricks Lane Napoleons. Float parking in Tricks Lane, please park with others in mind. Some parking will be available on the property, please follow directions upon arrival. Travel from Midland Highway, turning right into Colac-Ballarat Road for about 5-6 klm to Sobeys Road, turn right into Sobeys Road and travel for about 800 metres, turn left into Andersons Road for 100 metres and veer right into Tricks Lane. Venue is 100 metres on the right.
This event will involve any easy trail ride of about 2 hours 20 minute’s duration, with some gravel road, bush tracks and a creek crossing. The Creek crossing is safe and easy and assistance, advice and patience will be readily available. We plan to have a pleasant BYO lunch after the ride, coffee and tea available, followed by games or activities in the ménage. This is a unique opportunity to have fun of a different kind and may be good practice for our games day in July. This track is suitable for barefoot riding but it is recommended you carry boots if your horse is not toughened up.
Please arrive about 9.00 am to register and saddle up for a 10 am (sharp) ride out.
Horseless Muster @ 9:30 am
Ride Out Time @ 10.00am sharp.
LUNCH: At the property as described, BYO choice of food and drink.
Ride Fee: $2.00 All BSTHRC members - $5.00 all other ATHRA members & Day Members
Day Members must register online at www.athra.com.au , (pay the $15 ATHRA fee during the online process and $5-00 club fee on the day). Day Members should contact Alan Salter prior to the ride day, and please bring printout of your Day Membership for production to Club. A club “sponsor rider” will be appointed to accompany all Day Members on the day.• Horses are to be reasonably fit, with feet adequately conditioned and / or shod.
• All riders must carry a lead rope and halter.
• Stallions by approval only.
• Breastplates and Cruppers are recommended.
• Horses known to kick must wear a red ribbon in their tail.
• Riders under 18 years must wear an approved riding helmet.
• Riders under 16 must be accompanied & supervised by parent, guardian, or an adult member nominated in writing by the parent or guardian.
• BSTHRC recommends that all riders have Ambulance cover.
• Dogs are not permitted.
• All riders must adhere to the BSTHRC rules which incorporate the ATHRA Code of Conduct.
• All riders must advise the Trail Boss of any pre-existing medical condition prior to the commencement of the ride.
Loading content, please wait.
Location & full address117 Tricks Lane Napoleons, Victoria
Date & TimeMay 25 2018 at 09:00 AM - May 25 2018 at 02:00 PM
Event AdminsBallarat Social Trail Horse Riders Club Inc