- Ballarat Social Trail Horse Riders Club Inc
- BSTHRC Linton "Nervous Nellies" Ride, Wednesday November 15th, 2017
BSTHRC Linton "Nervous Nellies" Ride, Wednesday November 15th, 2017
BSTHRC Linton "Nervous Nellies" Ride, Wednesday November...
Meeting at Julie Young’s property at 204 Flagstaff Ridge Road, Linton. There is float parking for about 5 or 6 floats.
This is a leisurely ride of approximately 10 to 12 kilometers, mostly flat and along the Rail Trail, but it includes riding along a couple of quiet streets. This ride has been requested to help those who have not ridden for a while and will be strictly a walk only ride. It is proposed that we ride from Julia’s property to the Linton Cafe where we can have a coffee break. There are hitching rails at the café for the horses, and water is provided for them too. We will then ride back to the floats via the same route. Please arrive about 9.00 am to register and saddle up for a 10 am (sharp) ride out.
Horseless Muster @ 9:30 am
Ride Out Time @ 10.00am sharp.LUNCH:
Members may have lunch back at the floats after the ride if they choose.
$2.00 All BSTHRC members - $5.00 all other ATHRA members & Day Members
Day Members must register online at www.athra.com.au , (pay the $35 ATHRA fee during the online process and $5-00 club fee on the day). Day Members should contact Alan Salter prior to the ride day, and please bring printout of your Day Membership for production to Club. A club “sponsor rider” will be appointed to accompany all Day Members on the day.• Horses are to be reasonably fit, with feet adequately conditioned and / or shod.
• All riders must carry a lead rope and halter.
• Stallions by approval only.
• Breastplates and Cruppers are recommended.
• Horses known to kick must wear a red ribbon in their tail.
• Riders under 18 years must wear an approved riding helmet.
• Riders under 16 must be accompanied & supervised by parent, guardian, or an adult member nominated in writing by the parent or guardian.
• BSTHRC recommends that all riders have Ambulance cover.
• Dogs are not permitted.
• All riders must adhere to the BSTHRC rules which incorporate the ATHRA Code of Conduct.
• All riders must advise the Trail Boss of any pre-existing medical condition prior to the commencement of the ride.
Enquiries & Nominations to Alan Salter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0427 357 941 – not Facebook.
Loading content, please wait.
Location & full address204 Flagstaff Ridge Road, Linton Victoria
Date & TimeNov 15 2017 at 09:00 AM - Nov 15 2017 at 01:00 PM
Event AdminsBallarat Social Trail Horse Riders Club Inc