- Ballarat Social Trail Horse Riding Club Inc
- BSTHRC "Creswick Nervous Nellie Ride" - Wednesday 26th July 2017
BSTHRC "Creswick Nervous Nellie Ride" - Wednesday 26th July 2017
BSTHRC "Creswick Nervous Nellie Ride" - Wednesday 26th...
Further to the directions below. I am now advised that Jo’s property is situated on the corner of Clunes Road and Australasia Drive and that you can access the property from either road.
259 Clunes Road, Creswick – Coming from Ballarat travel through Creswick and straight
ahead towards Clunes. The property is the 2nd on the left, past the 100 klm speed sign & the Creswick
Cemetery. Our ride host Jo Burgess will put club direction signs out to assist.
The ride is a 13 kilometre loop, (*approximately 2 hours), and described as slightly undulating, not in any way daunting, mainly over forest tracks with 2 roads to cross. It is good under foot and suitable for bare foot or booted horses. It is anticipated that the ride will encounter a few kangaroos, but no traffic.
Please arrive about 9.00 am to register and saddle up for a 10 am (sharp) ride out.
There is room to park floats in Jo’s yard, or at the front of the property.
Horseless Muster @ 9:30 am
Ride Out Time @ 10.00am sharp.
Those wishing may bring lunch and drinks to have back at Jo’s after the ride.
Cost: $2.00 All ATHRA members
$37.00 ride fee for Day Members.
Day Members must register online at www.athra.com.au , (pay the $35 ATHRA fee during the online process and $2-00 club fee on the day). Day Members should contact President Alan Salter prior to the ride day, and please bring printout of your Day Membership for production to Club
• Horses are to be reasonably fit, with feet adequately conditioned and / or shod.
• All riders must carry a lead rope and halter.
• Stallions by approval only.
• Breastplates and Cruppers are recommended.
• Horses known to kick must wear a red ribbon in their tail.
• Riders under 18 years must wear an approved riding helmet.
• Riders under 16 must be accompanied & supervised by parent, guardian, or an adult member nominated in writing by the parent or guardian.
• BSTHRC recommends that all riders have Ambulance cover.
• Dogs are not permitted.
• All riders must adhere to the BSTHRC rules which incorporate the ATHRA Code of Conduct.
• All riders must advise the Trail Boss of any pre-existing medical condition prior to the commencement of the ride.
Enquiries & Nominations to Alan Salter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0427 357 941
Location & full address259 Clunes Road, Creswick, Victoria
Date & TimeJul 26 2017 at 09:00 AM - Jul 26 2017 at 01:00 PM
Event AdminsBallarat Social Trail Horse Riders Club Inc